Thursday, March 24

Never Again Will I.

MATERIAL GIRL PARKA, VINTAGE CARDIGAN, MADEWELL SHIRT, AA PANTS + SCARF + SHOES + NAIL LACQUER IN L'ESPRIT, VINTAGE GUCCI BAG, F21 + CR + STUSSY RINGS, SIMONETTA RAVIAZZA SUNGLASSES

First off, can I just say: I normally stand like this when I'm waiting for something and on my phone. So it's not some kind of cool pose I do, although I guess it does make me seem a little pretentious; as if I'm getting important e-mails, texts from a million people, or scheduling millions of events. As if I'm so popular...

Anyhow, during the week, while I took up some university English assignment for someone, I thought about my next blog post (see? no life) and figured I wanted to make a list. Not just a list for people to read, but for myself as well (I like to look back on my blog, actually. No life, ex. #2). So here it goes:
  1. Never again (try) will I ever stress myself out by putting off a HUGE homework assignment to the last minute i.e. 5 assignments, and only 2 and half days to do it.
  2. I will never put on too much foundation because I'm considerate and never wanna smush my makeup on someone else's face.
  3. I will not leave this upcoming job because I need to: a. feel a sense of accomplishment by staying somewhere for longer than 9 months, and b. I need California to happen.
  4. Never again do I wanna read 30 pages under pressure.
  5. Never again will I do homework assignments on my bed. Laying down. On my pillow.
  6. I will not (try) buy anything until after the summer.
I already feel a bit of accomplishment coming over me.