Sunday, December 26

Ho, Ho, Ho!

I've been really lagging on my blog - Work schedule was hectic this week and super busy with all the last Christmas shopping everyone was doing - I've been up a 5AM to get to work @ 8AM, crazy! And then after work, I've been feasting like a monster with the holiday dinners! 3 in a row to be specific. Haha.

Is it wrong that I'm starting to indulge in my sister's depression? Everytime she's upset, she buys impractical shoes thus, I got all this! minus the Aldo wedges. It's been a good week: My Christian Siriano heels and Johnny Cupcakes x Hello Kitty totebag finally got in...


Topshop Boutique

Strawberry

 Derek Lam

Jessica Simpson

Aldo

Socks for $1.50 @ my store... I had to!

A neutral colored cardigan in thick wool for $17!

Silky tank in a jewel tone for the NYE's parties.

& my totebag! How adorable! Thanks to Johnny Cupcakes and my boyfriend! <3

Happy Holidays everybody!