Saturday, December 18

Rain, rain, go away - that's what all my haters say

...I think I've been hanging out with my boyfriend too often and can't get Waka Flocka out of my head. -.-

ANYWAY.

I'm in need of a new job. I picked up my paycheck for a week and it came to.... let's just say, under $50. How am I supposed to survive?! (speaking fashionably, of course) *facepalm* Oh goodness. On the bright side, my girlfriends from SUNY Buffalo are back! <3 Now I'm just waiting on my 2 others, and we'll start planning our Asian invasion. Haha! Super excited.

So, today after picking up my embarrassing paycheck, I picked up my boyfriend from work and had Korean food from HMart in Queens for dinner...

VINTAGE FUR COAT, SILK BLOUSE, GUCCI, MADEWELL SCARF, CORDS, STEVE MADDEN CLOGS

(photo courtesy of my boyfriend's HTC HD2)

Yummy! Ended the night with a huge case of the itis and passed out with my boyfriend. Haha. I love the winter.

Happy nommingtons!