Thursday, December 30

T-minus: 2 days and Panicking.

Two more days until 2010 is over and 2011 starts!


OLD NAVY ANORAK, MADEWELL CARDIGAN, DENIM SHIRT, CORDS, SCARF, VINTAGE BELT, SHOES, HELLO KITTY X JOHNNY CUPCAKES TOTE

Trying to make plans for NYE's with my girlfriends who are in town for only a limited amount of time before they leave for school back upstate in Westbubblefuck, is difficult. What makes it even more complicated is the fact that, I already KNOW I'm going to be spending it with my boyfriend, and half of them want to hit the clubs, which I hate because of a fight that almost broke out between me and a perverted photographer (there's also a bunch of other things that factor into it, but we won't get into that). The other half, which is really just like, 2-3 of them (yeah, I don't have a lot of close friends *shrug*) I really wanna spend with at their place but my boyfriend stays in a different state (Queens) and I live in Brooklyn + he might have plans with his boys! Sigh.... complicated. I hope this all works out though.

Anyway, so today I hung out with my boyfriend & company in SoHo; super hectic, with the snow and the crowded streets filled with people looking to return and exchange gifts. Nonetheless, it was still nice and I got to step into Zara for the first time in awhile since I banned myself from doing any harm to my bank account - I spotted this bag and fell in love! ...Until I tested out the lock, and it got stuck... *slowly backs away....* After stopping by BAPE, Stussy, and all the main SoHo stores, we feasted @ Bar 89. You know, the place with the really cool bathroom doors that fog up to let people know it's occupied.


& I got to (finally) pick up my Christian Siriano x Payless heels!

try to excuse my uncared-for, winter-harsh feet... it's been awhile...

Whew! That's all from me. Time to sleep to get up early tomorrow, airport bound!

See you in the new year!