Tuesday, July 24

Here's a Sneak Peek

WILFRED DRESS, CABLE+GAUGE VEST, MATERIAL GIRL JACKET, ZADIG+VOLTAIRE 'TEDDY' BOOTS, F21 NECKLACE
  

I mean, it's just at my room with it's terrible lighting. But I've been so busy, I haven't been able to find anyone who likes me enough to help take pictures for me. Oh, self-timer. You truly are my best friend.

The weather in NY's been strange. This Cable&Gauge vest is wool. It was useful... until later on that day. It rains, it hails, it's cold, it's hot. It also gets extremely dark by 7PM. I thought it was supposed to be sunny out until 7:30PM, at least? Bah.

But let's talk about some of these new pieces I have: this Wilfred dress from Aritzia is amazing. And although I no longer work with them, I still shop there because they have such fabulous and affordable things. That I need. Yennoe. Like this turquoise drop waist dress. But it's linen! Soooo practical.

Did I mention they're on sale? Ugh. That's where all my money's been going lately.

Oh. And these Zadig&Voltaire 'Teddy' boots? Well, I needed them. And there's pink involved. And leather and suede. And a skull on the side in pink. Needed. Duh.