Sunday, May 15

so close, yet so far

H&M JACKET, F21 SWEATER, VINTAGE PANTS, STEVE MADDEN CLOGS, UO BAG, MADEWELL BELT, RAYBAN GLASSES

Maxi skirt? Nope! Maxi... Pants? Wide-legged pants is such a mouthful.

I've been on a pretty long hiatus, but I'm back! But while I watch this post, I'm writing How I Met Your Mother, so excuse me if I seem a bit distracted. But fortunately for people who like looking at pictures, nothing has crossed my mind worth writing about except that my girlfriends are back. You know what that means - it's summa-summa-summa tiiiiiiiime.

JESSICA SIMPSON PONYHAIR LEOPARD PRINT SHOES, COURTESY OF LAST CHANCE SHOES

++ Edit: I made it onto Chictopia's Style Gallery! One of the (weird but) proud fashionista moments.

SO SORRY ABOUT THE HALF NAKED MAN IN TOO-SHORT SWIMMING TRUNKS.