Tuesday, February 15

Groundhog See, Mother Nature Do.

OLD NAVY JACKET, UNIQLO JUMPSUIT, SEYCHELLES BOOTS, JUICY COUTURE SUNGLASSES

Unlike Santa Claus, unicorns, and the tooth fairy, I believe in the groundhog and its shadow. There's nothing wrong with that... Is there?

News was: the groundhog saw its shadow which means we'll be having an early spring! And for anyone who lives in New York and saw the forecast knows how beautiful I mean: 51's to 61's, and hopefully, it'll stay this way for the rest of the winter until Spring, then it'll be even more beautiful! *crosses fingers*

Besides my demand for gorgeous weather - Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to all my lovebirds and wonderful singles out there. This was my first Valentine's Day spent with someone I'm truly and genuinely head over heels for. And I'm glad it was him. Happy 5 months, and Valentine's Day with forever more to come.


Back to the weather (I know. I'm a spaz), it was near the 50's this weekend but it had the almost-picked-me-up wind. Granted my boyfriend lives near a bay and the airport, but whatever. Besides that though, it was really nice; perfect day to spend out with your loved ones.

Took my American Apparel Flannel-Lined Rain Parka for a run today (even though it wasn't raining, still a perfect light-weight coat to throw on and alternative to my cape because it seemed so flimsy. I'll wait until there's a lot less wind) and my brand new American Apparel black leggings (first time I've owned leggings in almost a year - how did I ever survive?!). And if you must know, I got these Seychelles workman boots from LF in Flatiron since they were having a 60% sale (go me!).

AA PARKA, LEGGINGS, SHAE CARDIGAN, HB TEE, FP SHORTS, H&M BAG, SEYCHELLES BOOTS

P.S: Got this in the mail today. Thanks baby! & I wasn't selfish: I made him Chicken Teriyaki, courtesy of Sandra Lee and Mama Le for letting me use her kitchen. <3

Thanks JustFab.com for the ultra cute Soar bag.