Thursday, February 24

"If it's not okay, it's not the end."

RAY-BANS, MADEWELL SCARF + BUTTON-UP + SANDALS + SOCKS + CARDIGAN, MATERIAL GIRL PARKA, AA SKINNY BELT, UNIQLO SKINNIES, JUSTFAB BAG

Things aren't at its best right now, but even still, they're all looking for the better. There are certain changes in the air that have me looking up - I've even stopped wearing that brown cardigan that I've been for nearly everyday last week (bag is not next - I love it)! Besides that - more importantly - the weather is getting closer and closer to Spring-like, I've acquired two other job opportunities NOT in the city, but rather only a 20 minute walk from my house. I purchased a beginner's watch today, courtesy of my girlfriend at American Apparel; it's not a terrible watch (although I wouldn't stick to Casio for the next two years) but it's something I've wanted for so long, and in the words of Derek Blasberg: "A classy lady owns a watch and is always on time."

With all these minor changes happening, I can't wait for the bigger ones (hair, West Coast). But I know that even all these changes won't replace the few major constant things in my life, and for that, I'm glad.


P.S. Uhm, hai noo shooz:
Just. Guess. Who.