Sunday, April 24

the little things

OLD NAVY VEST, MADEWELL SHIRT, JUST USA JEANS, JUST FAB 'SALLY' SHOES + 'SOPRANO' CLUTCH, CASIO WATCH, F21 + VINTAGE RINGS

Don't you love the way a simple and small thing can make you feel different or have the smallest impact to a drastic change only for the better?

*raises hand*

I had my bangs cut, hair layered a bit, and a complementary curling with 30% off at a recently opened hair salon in Chinatown called MessLook. Thanks Haeri! Something about even a slightest trim that'll make you feel brand new. I also had two packages this week sent in from JustFab.com, and am in love. A little thing like a package really makes my day, so a package with shoes and a clutch in it? Oh, might've just made the rest of the month for me. Thanks to my boyfriend and to the good people at JustFab.

I had also just celebrated one of my bestfriend's 20th birthday at Room Fifty 5, and I really enjoyed the small, relaxed lounge even though they charged me $12 for an Amaretto Sour - at least the bottle was free (totally incriminating btw). I'm such a huge party pooper, but for this girl and handful of other people, I'd sacrifice a lot (like from drinking a sip to a cup and a half, and enjoying loud music). I love you Mary Li, and in less than a year, I've felt like we've known each other for a lot longer. I'm so glad we've gotten this close, and you're so beautiful.