Tuesday, April 19

much needed + well-deserved

One of my bestfriends swung by the city for the weekend to get away from WestBubbleFuck (Fredonia - basically, Canada) and even though I had only spent ONE whole day with her, I'm extremely content. And it'll last me until she comes back... which is very, very soon for summer vacation.

  1. L: RAY-BANS, TORY BURCH FLATS
  2. M: AA SCARF, H&M JACKET + SHIRT, UO PANTS, VINTAGE VANS
  3. R: LEVI'S x PENDELTON JACKET, H&M DRESS, VINTAGE GEORGIA ARMANI, ALDO

Let's talk about my outfit: I'm not very good at packing. Let's face it: I'm just as indecisive as the next girl. I'll pick out an outfit the night before, and when I put it on the next day, I just "don't feel like it". I know there's someone out there who will co-sign with me.

I've finally finished applying for school - pt. 1. Hey, progress is progress. Baby steps, ok? I swear I'd be the happiest I've been since I met my boyfriend if I could finish all this business before the end of this week.

I've never regretted a retail decision like this since leaving American Apparel. If you're going to own a small business, be as professional as big business people - it only makes sense.

Looks like it's going to be another week of on and off rain, swinging moods, and days spent watching Netflix. The upside? My boyfriend, and a new haircut. Let's hope this goes well.