Tuesday, April 12

Reunions with the Past.

H&M JACKET, AA SWEATER, UO PANTS, CHRISTIAN SIRIANO FOR PAYLESS SHOES

I just installed some WiFi in my house. I'm so excited - I wish it could show through typing.

But anyway, this is what I wore for a family reunion dinner in Chinatown with some most relatives from my Grandfather's that I haven't seen for 10-13 years. There were some that I have no recollection of at all... but that's what the first hour of the dinner was for. I got to know most better and remember other memories.

Although, I received a text message this weekend from an ex-something that I really didn't need to be reminded of nor do I ever want to have a reunion with. Some people say that it's never to late to __, but I think there is a deadline for apologies, and once you go past it, I don't forgive and I don't forget. What I will have done, is look forward, appreciate the things/people I have now, and not look back.