Wednesday, December 15

Christian Siriano.

I know I'm soooo late on this and I'm usually so on top of things, but I just saw Payless' Holiday 2010 Designer Collection with Lela Rose, Isabel Toledo, and Christian Siriano. I'm in love with Christian Siriano! Ever since he won Project Runway a couple of years ago, I've been a huge fan of his clothes and shoe designs. So naturally, when I found out he was collaborating with Payless, I was super excited & ladies and gentlemen, the man does not disappoint.


Keep in mind, this is Siriano design, but Payless quality so rest assured fellow fashionistas searching for beauty and (less) pain, their shoes are amazing; lightweight, and most importantly, COMFORTABLE. I own a piece from the Alice + Olivia for Payless designer collection from '08 and they're nearly 6'... I wear them casually!

So hopefully, having convinced you all, you'll now run out to your nearest Payless (or go online) and buy them. They're are totally affordable ranging from only $24.99-$59.99; beautiful and comfortable, with Christian Siriano design, without breaking the bank.

Happy shopping!

++ Edit: So that morning (12AM, to be exact) while browsing through the Payless site to look for more buried treasures, I found this, for $39.99:


and bought these for $14:


Yeap! I'm ecstatic as hell! I can't wait to get them on my feet and show them off!