Tuesday, December 21

Self-Made.

Today was fantastic! I finally saw my best girlfriends, had Italian in West Village, and even though I haven't seen them in the longest time, everything went back to normal and we became huge giggle monsters like we usually do. Forgot my camera at home, so I had to resort to my crappy lighting in my room. Excuse my tiny mess x:

VINTAGE FUR COAT, AA SCARF, BODYSUIT, MADEWELL NECKLACE, M.TEAK PANTS, EXCHANGE SHOES, UO BAG

M.Teak is a line started by my mother who designed and made the pants. It stands for Mom, Tiffany, Eileen, Abigail, and Konnie, which is me and 3 sisters who also take part of this line. Our collection also consists of lace bodysuits, velvet paisley bubble skirts and shorts, and cigarette harem pants like the one above. I'll be modeling more of the pieces, coming soon!


3 more days until Christmas Eve! Excited? Let me know what your plans are for the holidays! (: