Sunday, December 5

Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours

So I spent the weekend with my boyfriend, and as usual, I enjoyed every second together. We usually stay in on Sundays, but instead went out today.

ALEXA CHUNG X MADEWELL COAT, VINTAGE CARDIGAN, RL, AA TANK, SOCKS, COH JEGGINGS, ZARA BOOTS, UO BAG

First stop, Target in Flushing, Queens: I really wanted a piece of the Mulberry collection for Target, and as fate would have it... It was a disappointment. Carrying the patent leather satchel around seemed as if I was carrying around my little sister's dress-up bag. So, that saves my boyfriend $35. NEXT! So this is what I ended up with for this weekend:


AA NAIL LACQUER (FROM L-R) PORT, MANNEQUIN, HASSID AND OLD NAVY ANORAK

The jacket was such a good deal - only $30! & it seems super warm. I can't wait to test it out + my new dark nail polish for the winter season coming up. Tell me what you think!

Stay warm everyone!


*Photo credits to my super talented, most handsome, boyfriend.