Saturday, January 15

Rise & Grind.

OLD NAVY ANORAK, AA CARDIGAN, PANTS, HELLZ BELLZ TEE, VINTAGE GUCCI, NIKE 'MISS PIGGY' BLAZERS

The weather here has been so funky: blizzard here, snow there, rain over there, and just plain freezing temperatures so naturally (lucky and unlucky for me) I've been home, curled up in fetal position in bed, under my blankets, only getting out to use the bathroom and eat.

Went out today with my boyfriend with the original plans to watch "The Fighter" and ended up staying in finishing up watching the first season of "How I Met Your Mother". I've discovered a new love for that show.

We went shopping for the other half of my long overdue Christmas present and this is what he bought:


A much needed fitted sweatpant heather grey blazer with suede elbow patches and REAL pockets. Yeah. You know what I mean. Anyway... Yum.