Monday, January 31

Derek Loves Shopping!

ALEXA CHUNG x MADEWELL COAT, UO LUX BLAZER, AA BODYSUIT, VINTAGE BELT, UO SILENCE+NOISE PANTS, MARC BY MARC JACOBS CLUTCH, DOLCE VITA x TARGET BOOTS

Just got in not too long ago from the first day of my internship; if I had to sum the day up in 1 word: surreal. Wrote this piece all by myself (with a little help from my fellow interns from the office and the UK) and super proud of it. You'll be seeing more of me in the time coming up. ;]

Took a peek of the guestlist and I'm super excited... Can't wait for Fashion Week in NYC. Can you?


Totally random, but this jacket from this Asian boutique in Flushing, Queens was absolutely stunning. I saw it, and knew I had to feature it on here. From the fur collar to the military accents to the structure, it was such a beautiful jacket that had a balance of soft and hard.

Talking about it makes me pretty sad since I'm on a shopping break... Moving on.

What I'll be eating no matter what the weather:


...And if you don't know what this is and live in the Flushing, Queens area (or anywhere really, I guess) then you need to get Taiwanese Ice. Oh. And if you're getting charged anything over $4, you're getting ripped off. 

Nomnomnomnomnom.

Bonus:

My photographer, my bestfriend, my boyfriend, the one I'm gonna marry, and my future, all in one. I love you Kevin Le. <3