Wednesday, January 26

S/S '11... I can't wait.

And I'm not just talking about the new collections coming out, I'm talking about the actual seasons! Just got in a couple of inches of snow and later on today with some sleet and rain and all that good stuff. So no pictures for awhile, just staying home, bumming around. I need to move out to the west...

On the sunnier side of things (I wish) as I just read on nitrolicious, ALDO's S/S '11 collections are adorable, the collaboration between Hello Kitty and Sephora just dropped online and in-stores, finally! And there's been talk (or blogs) about H&M collaborating with Swedish Hasbeens (can't wait) and Elin King. They're also dropping a line called "Waste". Target's got a collaboration going on too with Calypso St. Barth.

2011 (fashion-wise) is looking really promising, especially with Spring and Summer coming up, which I'm sure with a load of other east coasters, can't wait for - weather and fashion wise (really can't get enough saying that).

P.S. For those that haven't, should really check out her blog for the latest sneak peeks, collections, newest releases, and outfit/photo inspiration.