Thursday, March 17

and the award goes to

  1. TORY BURCH JACKET, H&M SHIRT, AA DRESS + BELT + SOCKS, JUSTFAB BAG, SIMONETTA RAVIZZA SUNGLASSES, F21 JEWELRY, CASIO WATCH, ZARA SHOES
  2. THEN CHANGED INTO: UNIQLO PANTS, UO BAG
NEW PICK-UPS:

  1. H&M CROPPED CARDIGAN: HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTELY DYING OVER THIS CARDIGAN SINCE SEEING JENNY ROCK IT. LAST ONE; I'M SO LUCKY!
  2. UO METALLIC FLATS: NOT THAT I NEEDED MORE SHOES... BUT FLATS WERE NEEDED.
BONUS PICTURES:
  1. ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, JESSICA WEARING: AA SCARF + JEANS, UO JACKET, THRIFTED TOP, VINTAGE EMPIRIO ARMANI BAG, F21 BOOTS.
  2. MY DARLING FRIEND, KRIS: MAKING A VIDEO FOR HIS 2ND AUDITION FOR THE REAL WORLD. *CROSSES FINGERS*
  3. KRIS INTERVIEWING JESSICA ON WHY HE SHOULD BE CHOSEN; "BECAUSE I WOULD BE ON THE SHOW. HELLO? I'M KRIS SANCHEZ."
I can tell from the weather now, summer might be just a tad uncomfortable this year... But thank goodness for the beautiful show-off-some-skin weather with the some of the best people ever.

Thanks to Memosne for passing on The Stylish Blogger Award. One of the rules is to pass it on, but I'll sleep on who I'll do that to. The other rules are to thank the person who passed it onto you (check) and brag list 7 embarrassing things about yourself, so here it goes:
  1. I love doing housewife chores.
  2. I'm all for female empowerment.
  3. I have a dangerous, bank-breaking obsession with shoes. So far, I 've got about 40.
  4. Forever 21 stores confuse me. And so does their sizing. So I don't shop there.
  5. Foreign horror movies over everything.
  6. I don't do clubs and alcohol. Cuddling and/or horror movies indoors does it for me on a Friday night.
  7. I'm an awkward turtle. As awkward as it gets - that would be me.
Philly in the AM, goodnight New York City!