Monday, March 28

Only The Brave.

H&M HAT, TORY BURCH JACKET, H&M BUTTONDOWN, F21 SWEATER, UNIQLO JEANS, ALDO BAG, DOLCE VITA FOR TARGET BOOTS

...plus one of my favorite magazines.

After today's 3 hour group interview for Diesel, I realized how much I love being:
  • sandwiched between two people over 5'10
  • sandwiched between four people over 5'10
  • the token Asian girl in an entire group of 16 people
  • called "oriental"
Clearly, I'm a rug.

Ok, but in all serious-ness, I love pulling Ted's (you'll come to find I make a lot of HIMYM references) - I mean c'mon people: c-a-s-h-i-e-r, f-r-a-n-g-r-a-n-c-e. Other than that, they didn't lie when they said the interview was going to be fun mainly because it was. And my reward to going through an interview for 3 hours with a bunch of tall strangers? Jamba Juice and Doughnut Plant. Omnomnomnom. 

In the meantime, I'll be in Brooklyn/Queens for the majority of the time being. Wish me luck!