Tuesday, March 8

@!$#%&.

MADEWELL SCARF + CARDIGAN, MATERIAL GIRL PARKA, AA TANK, UO PANTS, VINTAGE GUCCI BAG, NIKE BLAZERS

So sue me: My pictures aren't taken by a DSLR, it hasn't been retouched, my room has the sunlight of a prison cell, and my hairs' eating my face. So. Sue. Me.

It's been awhile, I suppose, since I've hung out with my grandma, and as tired as I was from staying up until 3AM playing Plants VS Zombies, it felt good - not a I'll make it up to you or a pay you back kind of good, but more like a good feeling kind of good. Once again, it could be my PMS talking, but why shouldn't the person who raised me and spent the most time with me have my time and energy?

My brain is really all over the place. I feel so frantic. I need California to happen ASAP.

I feel like a lot of the clothes I wear are very 'man-repellent'. So why are there a bunch of dirty guys still trying to whisper in my ear and whistle as I walk by? Hm. Maybe they're crazy and I look equally as crazy? Nah, that couldn't be it...

It would make more sense to do this tomorrow but I'm so excited, I couldn't wait: We've finally made it to the half way mark baby. Can't wait to celebrate a million more half way marks with you sugar.

I'll be cooking a lot more often BTW, so stay tuned!

P.S. Found this so hilarious: "Is it a coincidence that National Woman's Day and National Sandwich Day are on the same day?" Naturally, it was a douchebag who said it, but since I have douchebag humor, it was an entertaining thought.