Wednesday, March 16

Puh-luh-eze.

AA SCARF + TIGHTS, (+ BELT NOT SHOWN), H&M JACKET, MADEWELL BUTTONDOWN, SAMANTHA PLEET ROMPER, COURTESY OF MY MOM, ZARA BAG + SHOES, CASIO WATCH COURTESY OF AA, F21 JEWELRY 

All my girlfriends are back from college on Spring Break - YAY. So naturally, I hung out with them and went thrift shopping @ Buffalo Exchange... Well, not so much shopping. More like, I tried to get rid of some old stuff for a little bit of cash, and then bought one itty-bitty thing...


...This! Isn't it fantastic? I knew there wasn't any need to try it on (hate fitting rooms)! I love the fun, bright colored Navajo print, which reminds me of this, which I didn't get the chance to buy. Thinking about it now, I'm glad I got to buy a trendy piece like this for only $17.50, compared to spending over $100 for a trendy name brand coat that I probably won't love next winter (and if I sound like a cheap-o, it's because I am. Having $ in your pocket for food > trendy clothes < classic, practical pieces though. But, seriously. Food. Above all.). And this spring and summer, you'll be seeing this featured plenty.

Minus the belt.