Thursday, May 24

DIY'ing @ 10AM.

  
CYNTHIA ROWLEY SCARF AS TURBAN - AA TANK - H&M SHIRT - DIY MADEWELL JEANS - JC LOAFERS - DEENA & OZZY (UO) BAG - BURBERRY SUNNIES - F21 NECKLACE

Am I the only one who'll wake up 3 hours prior to class so I can learn how to make my own turban? Probably.

Little did I know that wrapping a turban only take 1 minute and 6 seconds. So naturally, I went back to sleep.

I'm obsessed with scarves because 1. you can wear a scarf as a scarf but in a million ways (who knew?! see here + here), 2. it's a good accessory and a great alternative to a necklace, and 3. it hides bad hair days (see above as example). I'd link you guys but I seem to have lost it... well, get your lazy fingers and type in "DIY turban" on YouTube. Totes worth it.

This Cynthia Rowley scarf is amazing (I have 2) and so is the print. Because I felt like that the color and print was so bold, I put on a simple ensemble and called it a day. And because there are so many colors in the scarf, it pretty much matched my Deena & Ozzy bag. Preeeeeetty much.