- Landed in Miami, in front of Miami Beach Resort wearing Olive+Oak sweater, MNG pants, JC shoes, Jas MB bag. Seriously, Vita Coco kept me hydrated all 4 days from this hot ass weather that roasted me all over.
- Boutique-brand ring, Vita Coco, and Burberry sunglasses.
- Our first dinner in Miami where everywhere we turned, we saw guys in white. Goal of the night: to be invited to wherever they were attending. Looked fancy schmancy. The end? Didn't succeed.
- Obviously loving my new camera. Wearing AA's dress. The perfect dress as a swimsuit cover-up and to go from beach to casual hang-out. I wore it not cinched, turning it into a trapeze dress. Manrepelling in Miami? Oh yes.
- Caribbean Coolada @ The Seabreeze Cafe. So perfect. With my not-so-perfect BB and RM wallet.
- Clear, blue skies. How lucky.
- TOUR in Miami Beach. See more here (awaiting for link. If you're antsy, Google that shit!) + like their page of FB. ...Don't act like you don't have one like people who lie (awfully) about not having an email. C'mon. Seriously.
- Having a 4-person Miami Vice @ Ocean's 10. In Miami. GET IT?! SO CUTE. AND NOM-ABLE.
- - 11. Our Saturday night, starting @ photos 9 + 10, and ending like... 11: blurry.
- (really 12. Stay focused here.) Seafood Paella fit for a mothafuckin' kingdom from BiCE Restaurant in South Beach. We also ordered Truffle Raviolis & Chicken Alfredo. A-MAZE-BALLZ.
- (and actually 13. I hope you're still following) The view from Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel's delicious restaurant, Cabana Beach Club. Miami Beach. The water couldn't have been any better. Just add pepper.
- (skip 14+15. Not drool-worthy enough. ...So this is actually 16.) Tropical Pineapple Fruit Boat, Coconut Fritters, and Tropical Cesar Salad with mango dressing and coconut bread croutons.
And obviously (I'm Asian. I take a million pictures. Don't question me.), I have more pictures but these are highlights. And God knows how long your attention span is.
More like, the rest are embarrassing. Curious? I know, right?