Wednesday, May 16

stop praying



STUSSY BEANIE - BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB SWEATER - AA SKIRT (ROLLED UP) + RAINCOAT - MADEWELL BOOTS - MANHATTAN PORTAGE BAG // LEFT HAND: GIFTED BANGLE + MADEWELL BRACELET - RIGHT HAND: MK WATCH - GIFTED BRACELETS

Bet you didn't see this backdrop comin' eh?

Yeh. I like to keep people guessing. Like, this super non-oriental background for me.

If there had to be one month out of this entire year that stayed true to its season (and nursery rhyme), it's gotta be May. It's been decent temperatures, but raining a lot. It doesn't mean I'm no longer confused - I still don't know how to dress when the weather forecast reads 66 degrees. I mean... I ended up wearing this crewneck. AND jacket. So....

Anyhow, finals week are around the corner and I, for one, can't wait for them to come any sooner. It can pour - shitty weather can stick around for all I care, but no, not school. That needs to be done away with.

*BONUS (because 5 million pictures of myself are not enough.)*


Photo + successful, stealthy ninja-like creepin' to TwoKools for this beautiful photo. Also, visit her other blog, if you aren't already obsessed with her, here.