Sunday, May 20

to new friends

   
GAP DENIM JACKET - BRANDY MELVILLE TOP + SKIRT - TOPSHOP FLATS - ZARA BAG - F21 + THRIFTED ACCESSORIES

One of my close girlfriends - she just got back from school in Buffalo for the summer, and then she's off to Korea for a month. Sadface. More so, about the fact that I'm not small enough to fit into a suitcase. After getting her hair done, she let me take these fantastic photos of her. Thanks Alice!

  
MATERIAL GIRL JACKET - THRIFTED TOP - BANANA REPUBLIC BELT - DIY DESTROYED MADEWELL JEANS - JAS MB BAG - MELISSA SHOES VIA NITROLICIOUS VIA COPIOUS

This Material Girl jacket (you must be familiar with it) I wear every chance I get. Yesterday was pretty toasty, and here I was. Wearing this jacket on top of this thrifted (for $1!) shirt. Pre-DIY, these Madewell jeans fit perfectly, but then, I decided to DIY them - you can blame this. I almost threw them out, but decided to keep after test driving them out in public today (because, let's face it. Not even homeless people are this desperate). And who wants to holla at a girl who looks like she lives with cats? 

I WIN AGAIN.